- Richard (Rick) Kuzmanoff (April 13, 2017) Richard James Kuzmanoff (1951 - 2017) It is with great sorrow that the LEA Officers and Board of Directors must inform you of the passing of Rick Kuzmanoff. Rick was a staunch.. Full Story »
- 2016 St. John University Thank You Note (April 11, 2016) .. Full Story »
- John Paulson (March 20, 2015) Obituary of John Paulson John Paulson, 81, of Clinton, died peacefully at the Siegenthaler Hospice Center & Palliative Care on Monday 16, 2015. He was born on .. Full Story »
- David Bourneuf (February 05, 2015) David Bourneuf died peacefully at home on February 5, 2015 in Cumming, GA at the age of 53. David is survived by his devoted wife Elizabeth, his beautiful children Caroline and Luke,.. Full Story »
- Joseph Long (January 31, 2015) Joseph Henry Long (1925- 2015) Joseph Henry Long of West Hartford, died on January 31, 2015 at the age of 89. Born February 27, 1925 in Chicago, Joseph Long was the son of Fred.. Full Story »
The LEA has put together an incredible program, details will be posted when they are ready. As in the past, Hotel reservations, can only be made once registration for the meeting has been completed. A link will be provided to registrants to allow them to make their hotel reservations. The membership will be advised via email when registration for the meeting is opened.
On behalf of the LEA Board of Directors, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the LEA’s 87th Spring Educational Conference at the Newport Marriott in Newport,
For this conference, we are providing a choice of three separate Two Hour workshops followed by a choice of three separate One Hour sessions, all of which qualify for Continuing Education credits.