- Webinar - Day 1
February 23, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Webinar - Day 2
February 24, 2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Earthquake Claims Training Webinar
THIS COURSE IS OFFERING
4 CE CREDITS!
The LEA is proud to provide our members with the opportunity to obtain an Earthquake Certification through our upcoming Webinar. On January 1, 2021 you will be receiving your 2021 Dues Notice. Members can register for this webinar—Free of Charge by making sure that their dues are current and up-to-date. You will receive an email advising youwhen registration for this webinar opens. Don’t miss out on this Certification opportunity.
• In order to participate in the adjustment and handling of earthquake claims in California, the California
Department of Insurance requires the student to complete the earthquake claims training.
• This course will provide the California requirement for claims handling accreditation under the California
Department of Insurance Regulations CCR—Title 10, Section 2695.41.
• The student will obtain a detailed overview of related regulations; such as the California Fair Claims
Settlement Practices Act (annual renewal required) and CEA EDA-01 & 02 Earthquake Assessment
• This two-day, 4-hour training is designed for insurance adjusters, and will cover earthquake damage assessment
from an Adjusting, Legal, and Engineering perspective. The attendee will learn about the study of origin
and cause of earthquakes, key measurements, and how to investigate and identify scope of damage caused
by an earthquake versus other insurable perils. The presenters will also cover a detailed overview of related
regulations, such as the California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Act and Earthquake Assessment
• Upon completion, the student will receive an accreditation certificate as set forth by the California Department
of Insurance and is effective for a period of 3 years.
• This session has been approved for 4 CE credit hours in the following states: North Carolina, Wyoming, Delaware
& Florida. CE credit is also pending in Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, Georgia, New Hampshire & Indiana.
Have questions about this event?
Contact Peggy Reilly or Gaby Suliman | 201-569-3346